Christmas Came Early: Lovehoney’s Seductive Advent Calendars Are Now Available to Shop
The best-selling boxes have a reputation for selling out fast, so don’t wait to snag one
Nota bene: If you buy through the links in this article, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits.
For whatever reason, last holiday season was the season of advent calendars.
Advent calendars, for those of you who didn’t go to Catholic school, are used to count down the days until the celebration of the birth of the baby Jesus (i.e. Christmas!). Traditionally, these cardboard calendars feature tiny numbered flaps, that when opened, reveal a small religious photo or piece of chocolate (to keep the kids interested).
Nowadays, though, there is an advent calendar for nearly every niche. From specialty teas and skincare products to fine jewelry and items from luxury fashion houses, brands have really capitalized on the pre-Xmas anticipation with uniquely designed calendars filled with a selection of surprise goodies.
And when we say every niche, we mean every niche. Including sexual ones.
Yes, there are sexy advent calendars for all you naughty little ho ho hos, that are filled with a selection of toys and accessories for every type of play. And while there are a ton of sexy calendars out there to gift, we must direct you to the best in the biz.
Sex toy retailer Lovehoney is sort of known for its extravagant sex toy and lingerie advent calendars, to the extent that they quickly sell out every year. This week, the company launched its four new seductive holiday offerings, and let us tell you, they’re a real bang for your buck.
The four calendars — the Lovehoney X Womanizer Couple’s Sex Toy Advent Calendar, the Lovehoney X Womanizer 12 Days of Play Sex Toy Advent Calendar, the Lovehoney Blowmotion 12 Days of Play Sex Toy Advent Calendar and the Lovehoney 7 Nights of Temptation Lingerie Advent Calendar — each retail for under $200. However, you’ll find nearly all of them are worth well over $200. And unlike some other advent calendars on the market (cough cough Chanel’s $800 calendar full of worthless trinkets), Lovehoney’s boxes are filled with top-rated items like high-powered devices and luxurious accessories guaranteed to spice up intimate moments this holiday season and beyond.
Below, we’ve detailed everything you can expect from Lovehoney’s four new advent calendars. And remember, these boxes tend to go fast so we wouldn’t hesitate to cop one.
- What you get: 24 penis- and vulva-centric toys, including vibrators, BDSM accessories and anal toys.
- Perfect for: Couples looking to enhance pleasure, explore bondage and kick their foreplay up a few notches.
- Actual worth: $460+
- The pièce de résistance: The Womanizer Liberty, a top-rated clitoral suction device worth $110 alone.
- What you get: 12 days of thrilling vibes. This 12-piece box set includes bullet vibrators, clitoral suction devices, anal toys and a blood-rushing orgasm balm.
- Perfect for: Vulva owners in need of more mind-boggling orgasms.
- Actual worth: $264
- The pièce de résistance: The Womanizer Starlet 3 (worth $85), a compact-sized clitoral stimulator that’s perfect for Pleasure Air Technology novices.
- What you get: A 12-piece gift set consisting of strokes, butt plugs, cock rings and more stimulating devices.
- Perfect for: Penis-owners looking to heighten and explore new sensations.
- Actual worth: $247
- The pièce de résistance: The Blowmotion’s Dual-Entrance Real-Feel Vibrator, a high-tech stroker that delivers real-feel delights and retails for $75.
- What you get: Seven pieces of flattering sheer mesh lingerie and accessories for her.
- Perfect for: Those in need of a romantic gift.
- Actual worth: $125+
Sign up for more daily deals and recommendations from InsideHook's, The Goods, delivered straight to your inbox.
InsideHook may earn a share of the profits.
Note that deals are subject to change at any time.
Suggested for you