Forbes’ List of the 10 Highest Paid Models
Tom Brady’s going to be OK. The New England Patriots quarterback may be suspended, but his wife’s still bringing home the bacon. Gisele Bündchen earned a remarkable $30.5 million between June 1, 2015, and June 1, 2016 (before taxes and fees).
Gisele is by far the highest paid model on Earth. Indeed, she makes as much as the next three models on the list combined, as fellow Brazilian Adriana Lima earned $10.5 million to earn runner-up while Kendall Jenner and Karlie Kloss tied for third with $10 million.
To learn more about the list, click here. Below is the complete top 10.
1. Gisele Bündchen, $30.5 million
2. Adriana Lima, $10.5 million
3. Karlie Kloss, $10 million
3. Kendall Jenner, $10 million
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, $9 million
5. Gigi Hadid, $9 million
7. Cara Delevingne, $8.5 million
8. Candice Swanepoel, $7 million.
8. Liu Wen, $7 million
10. Miranda Kerr, $6 million