The Five Best Menswear Deals at Taylor Stitch’s Summer Sale
Take 30% off everyday shorts, vacation shirts and summery seersucker
Please note: If you buy through the links in this article, we may earn a small share of the profits.
Taylor Stitch just opened up the Peak of Summer Sale, one of the menswear purveyor’s rare sitewide sales where you can find discounts up to 30% off on short-sleeve button-ups, shorts, T-shirts, Oxfords, even their handsome boot lineup.
Of course, I reject the notion that we are in the “peak of summer,” as that occurs sometime at the beginning of August if we’re going by the calendar. Which means that, since Taylor Stitch is offering tons of summer-appropriate gear on sale here, you’ll still have plenty of time to get your money’s worth out of these duds.
Since this is an “up to 30% off” sale, with plenty coming in at smaller discounts, we’ve picked out our five favorite pieces that get the maximum markdown:
- The Trail Short in Navy, made of soft organic cotton reverse sateen
- The Havana in Olive Jacquard Stripe, a leisure shirt with two welt pockets
- The Pique Polo in Coral, which is garment dyed for a retro look
- The Heavy Bag Tee in Desert Flower, which we’ve been known to favor
- The Caravan Shirt in Navy Seersucker, because you probably need more seersucker
We've put in the work researching, reviewing and rounding up all the shirts, jackets, shoes and accessories you'll need this season, whether it's for yourself or for gifting purposes. Sign up here for weekly style inspo direct to your inbox.
Suggested for you