Hop on it, people: JetBlue is having another flash sale — covering more than 200 routes, including a select few international (read: Caribbean) destinations. Looking for a change of scenery? In some cases, for less than the price of an Old Navy sweatshirt? Perhaps you:
- Know a child who hates the snow and enjoys a giant talking mouse (Albany to Orlando, $84)
- Want to go check out the new Pujol (FLL to Mexico City, $89)
- Would rather go skiing than to the beach (Long Beach to Reno, $39)
- Would rather be in the Dominican Republic than Newark — which is, by the way, a great city and home to Richard Meier, Amiri Baraka and Stephen Crane, if quite cold mid-winter (EWR to Santo Domingo, $209)
- Feel like what you really want today is a beignet (FLL to New Orleans, $44)
- Want to be anywhere but in Boston in January (fly to 36 cities from BOS, ranging from Aruba ($184) and Austin ($129) to Saint Thomas ($149) and San Juan ($139))
Use cases abound. Sale ends tonight at 11:59 PM ET.