They say you shouldn’t wear black in summer. Something about attracting heat.
But it also tends to attract something else: eyeballs. All of them.
Introducing The Goods, a new L.A. leathersmith making elegantly structured backpacks, folios and wallets in an effortlessly cool matte black.
Below, our picks from their expertly edited launch collection.
- The Shell: A structured full-grain leather backpack. The comfy canvas straps will help keep you cool on those 90-degree days.
- The Stack: A zipper wallet for your passport, cash and five cards.
- The Fix: A waterproof dopp lined with canvas and plenty of organization options.
- The Hit: A simple wallet with room for four cards and some cash.
- The Nota Bene: A black leather folio for your Moleskin or Field Notes.
Usage instructions: Pair with lighter duds. Receive compliments, batted eyelashes and the odd first-class upgrade. Enjoy.