Everything We Know About the Upcoming iPhone 12
Including the release date, price, improved battery specs and one annoying feature
YouTuber Filip Koroy, known as EverythingApplePro, has revealed several details about the upcoming iPhone 12, as reported by Forbes.
“I’ve never seen so many leaks popping up at the same time,” Koroy admits on his most recent YouTube video, which collects recent rumors from several sources that have access to iPhone 12 Pro Max PVT (Product Validation Test) models.
So far Koroy’s suggested the latest iPhone will feature the following:
- A 6.7″ Super Retina XDR display on the iPhone 12 Pro Max, its largest ever
- The same, some would say annoying notch on the front display as the iPhone X
- A 20W charger that’ll be sold separately
- Possibly a 120Hz display on the Pro models
- “Simpler” batteries to reduce cost but with up to three hours more usage time than the iPhone 11 models
- An improved waterproof design
These unconfirmed details are on top of recent news regarding the phone’s improved A14 chipset and a redesigned and improved camera display with an integrated LiDAR sensor.
Other details: Apple’s iPhone virtual event “might” take place on September 10, but it’s unlikely and probably closer to October 12, with pre-orders as late as November for the more advanced iPhone 12 Pro models. Prices are expected to start at $699 for the iPhone 12 and up to $1399 for an iPhone 12 Pro Max.
We've put in the work researching, reviewing and rounding up all the shirts, jackets, shoes and accessories you'll need this season, whether it's for yourself or for gifting purposes. Sign up here for weekly style inspo direct to your inbox.
Suggested for you