Win a Four-Day, Three-Night Stay at Waterfall Resort in Alaska
Win a four-day, three-night stay at Waterfall Resort in Alaska
A little game of Would You Rather:
Spend a weekend wandering around your backyard catching Pokemon; or, spend a weekend in the wild waters Alaska, catching something a little more tangible?
That’s a choice you’re gonna have to make for yourself, but if you have even an inkling of desire to ditch the couch and spirit yourself and a buddy into the wild for some world-class fishing, may we suggest entering a little contest that’ll net you exactly that?
The winner takes all:
- A three-night stay at the Waterfall Resort in Ketchikan, including meals
- All the licenses, stamps and gear you need to fish bass and take names*
- $1,250 in airfare to get you there and back
- $500 of Huckberry gear to get you outfitted
- Your catch, flash-frozen and shipped home
*Ed. note: Bass are not among Alaska’s common fish species, but you might get lucky.
This article was featured in the InsideHook newsletter. Sign up now.
Suggested for you