Win a Four-Day, Three-Night Stay at Waterfall Resort in Alaska
Win a four-day, three-night stay at Waterfall Resort in Alaska
A little game of Would You Rather:
Spend a weekend wandering around your backyard catching Pokemon; or, spend a weekend in the wild waters Alaska, catching something a little more tangible?
That’s a choice you’re gonna have to make for yourself, but if you have even an inkling of desire to ditch the couch and spirit yourself and a buddy into the wild for some world-class fishing, may we suggest entering a little contest that’ll net you exactly that?
The winner takes all:
- A three-night stay at the Waterfall Resort in Ketchikan, including meals
- All the licenses, stamps and gear you need to fish bass and take names*
- $1,250 in airfare to get you there and back
- $500 of Huckberry gear to get you outfitted
- Your catch, flash-frozen and shipped home
*Ed. note: Bass are not among Alaska’s common fish species, but you might get lucky.
For more travel news, tips and inspo, sign up for InsideHook's weekly travel newsletter, The Journey.
Suggested for you