Save on the Fanciest Beer Glasses You’ll Ever Need
Plus we've got deals from Clarks, Casper, Brooks Brothers, Lovehoney, Industry West, Samsonite, Ray-Ban and more.
Please note: If you buy through the links in this article, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits.
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
We love all things Made In so it should come as a surprise to none that we’ve been coveting these TeKu Beer Glasses, which are now 15% off at Huckberry. Touted as being the “ideal vessel for your favorite pilsner, ale or IPA,” the stemmed-glass design helps beer stay cool for longer and the flared lip allows for good foam retention. Not in the market for a new set of beer glasses yourself? Consider gifting them since it’s, uh, almost that time of year again.
Filson Ripstop Nylon Backpack
Rugged and practical, this Filson backpack is 40% off right now.
ALO Core Pullover Hoodie
In addition to being lightweight and stretchy, this yoga-inspired hoodie is 40% off at Nordstrom.
More sales of note:
- Clarks: Take 20% off select styles with code FALL20.
- Casper: Save up to 50% on select mattresses, bedding and more.
- Banana Republic Factory: Save 40%-70% on everything.
- Twillory: Shirts two for $111, three for $158 or four+ for $49 each
- Brooks Brothers: Save $50 on purchases of $250 or more, or $200 on $600.
- Tie Bar: Save up to 50% on sale styles.
- Lovehoney: Save up to 50% on select vibrators.
- Industry West: Save 20% on best sellers with code BESTSELLERS.
- Samsonite: Save 25% on best sellers.
- Ray-Ban: Get up to 50% off select styles.
- Eddie Bauer: Loyalty Members take 40% off purchase with code EARLY40.
- J.Crew: Save 25% on your purchase with code NOVEMBER.
- Fellow: Save 15% on hosting essentials with code HOSTINGDUTIES.
- Monos: Save up to 20% on all luggage.
Sign up for more daily deals and recommendations from InsideHook's, The Goods, delivered straight to your inbox.
Suggested for you