The Complete Guide to Veteran’s Day Sales
Find deals on bedding, apparel, outdoor gear and so much more
Please note: If you buy through the links in this article, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits.
While we’ve come to associate the month of November with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, veterans, active-duty members of the military and their families stand to save a little money today, on Veteran’s Day, as we pay honor to those who serve.
It’s true that certain stores including banks and non-essential federal government offices will be closed, but those seeking a good deal need only look online to find discounts on some of our favorite goods. To make things a little easier, we’ve rounded up the best Veteran’s Day sales for those that qualify, along with a few specific deals we think you should consider.
Before shopping, keep in mind that some websites require verification through ID.me, which asks you to authenticate your veteran or active-duty status before deals become accessible.
- Huckberry: Take 20% off sitewide when shoppping for gear, goods and apparel. Exclusions with specific brands may apply, but the Flannel-Lined Wax Trucker Jacket from Flint and Tinder made the cut. It stands as one of our all-time favorite fall pieces no matter the occasion, which means you should definitely pick it up while it’s on sale.
- Skechers: Save 25% on a vast assortment of styles now through November 14.
- Under Armour: While UA typically offers 20% off all purchases for active-duty members, retirees, veterans and their families, that discount has increased to 40% off for a limited time. We recommend picking up the Under Armour Sportsmask that earned a spot in our holiday fitness gift guide thanks to it’s comfort, breathability and washable design. Verification is required through ID.me is required.
- Coach: Use code BEAT25 to take 25% off the entire Beat Collection through November 13. When orders total more than $400 (before discounts), you can also use the code GIFTMP to receive a complementary metallic card pouch.
- Bed Bath and Beyond: The 25% discount on entire orders extends to in-store purchases only through November 14, but there’s a good chance you live within a few miles of these beloved home stores.
- Every Man Jack: Use code VETERANS10 to take 10% off your order of $50 or more and EMJ will throw in two free gifts through November 12. The Great Outdoors Body Wash Kit, a favorite among our fitness-oritned staff, features aged bourbon, sea salt and citrus scents (among others) to supply an invigorating clean after you’ve worked up a sweat.
- Cabela’s: The nationwide outdoor retailer is offering 10% off goods and 5% off firearms and ammo through November 14.
- TRX: The TRX Digi Camo Collection includes a TRX Pro4 Suspension System, assorted apparel and bundles, all of which are 20% off. Consider investing in the suspension system as it also made our list of the best fitness gifts this holiday season for its portable design that takes the workout anywhere.
- Helly Hansen: While HH normally offers 35% discounts to military members both active and retired, that discount increases to 50% off on November 11. To take advantage of such a good deal, you’ll verify your military status through the brand’s website to receive a special code that unlocks deals upon checkout. We suggest picking up a winter jacket that’s designed to outlast the coldest elements.
- L.L. Bean: Take 10% off your L.L. Bean order by verifying your eligibility here. Once you’ve gained access to the discount, consider investing in the ever-popular Bean Boots that are sure to provide warmth and protection through the harsh conditions of winter.
- Porter Road: Snag 10% off your order of pasture-raised beef, pork, lamb and chicken from farms in Kentucky, Tennessee and Pennsylvania.
Sign up for more daily deals and recommendations from InsideHook's, The Goods, delivered straight to your inbox.
InsideHook may earn a share of the profits.
Note that deals are subject to change at any time.
Suggested for you