True, this winter wasn’t all too brutal. That said, doubt you’re sad to see ‘er go.
When it comes to April showers, though, don’t expect to be so lucky.
In the unprepared man’s immediate future: soggy shoes, matted hair and manic-episode-inducing umbrellas.
Which is why we’re bringing you three handsome outfits — one for business, one for pleasure and one for adventure.
1. Ted Baker Showerproof Mac Coat - Simple in form and function with elegant touches like a printed Harrington collar and mother-of-pearl fastenings. ($615)
2. Jack Spade Slim Brief - Tough textured material good for maintaining a sharp look through long wear with a detachable should strap and rain flap. ($378)
3. Avi-8 Lancaster Bomber - Water resistant up to 5ATM for when the weather goes full monsoon. ($215)
4. Senz Umbrella - Aerodynamic shape that cuts through wind and a strong frame that can withstand winds up to 62 MPH. ($51)
5. Swims Classic Galosh - For the storm-battling yet style conscious, there's no better way to protect your brogues. ($95)
1. Ben Sherman Hooded Waterproof Parka - Made from bonded poplin, it's the perfect cruise-to-brunch buffer. ($235)
2. Todd Snyder Pocket Sweatshirt - Easy. Comfy. Classic. ($98)
3. Filson 5-panel Cap - Made of rain-repellent tin cloth to keep the 'do in check. ($45)
4. Hunter Original Trainers - One part sneaker. One part rain shoe. All parts what a fella needs. ($136)
5. EK Design Cup Holder Umbrella - Because between the phone, the coffee and the paper there just aren't enough hands. ($70)
1. Huckberry Granite Camp Pants - Four-way breathable stretch fabric and water-resistant for all of one's facing the elements needs. ($99)
2. Saturdays NYC Ridge Jacket - Upgraded tech features like hydro-seal zips, Japanese velcro cuff adjusters and a microfiber storm flap. Folds up and tucks away nicely, too. ($265)
3. Tumi Tahoe Kent Flap Backpack - Soft, yet durable and sealed tight. ($295)
4. Tretorn New Gunnar Boots - The best of both worlds — part sneaker, part boot with microfleece lining for warmth and an EcoOrtholite insole for comfort. ($95)
5. Citizen Men's Nighthawk Watch - The boardroom-to-bouldering watch. It's durable, water-resistant and never needs a battery as it runs on solar. ($395)