James Bond has it all:
Cars. Planes. Girls. A questionable moral compass.
But you’re an adult — an adult with a career and a mortgage and a parent-teacher conference next week. You can’t have all those things. At least not without consequences.
Thankfully, a man can dream.
Which is why we’ve partnered with our pals at Esquire, IfOnly, Trumaker and Wellpath to give one lucky son of a gun and a guest the ultimate James Bond insider experience in Miami.
One winner will get private tours of sites from Licence to Kill, Goldfinger and Casino Royale along with access to luxe hotels and the finest clubs in the city.
The full package:
• Personal guided tours of the Miami Auto Museum and iconic locations around the city from the founder of SpyFest
• 2 nights in one of Miami’s best hotels
• Dinner and nightcaps at historic clubs and restos from the films including Fontainebleau Miami Beach
• Custom suit, shirt and tie from Trumaker
• And $750 towards your airfare
And remember: it’s shaken, not stirred.
This article was featured in the InsideHook newsletter. Sign up now.