“A place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instictively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.”
That's Lloyd Christmas (Jim Carrey) convincing Harry Dunne (Jeff Daniels) to head to Colorado in Dumb and Dumber. Daniels deadpans: “I don't know Lloyd, the French are assholes.”
They do make it to Aspen, of course, and the rest of their Quixotic adventure is now cinematic lore. And now it's a trip you can recreate, plus a few extra luxurious amenities, courtesy The Curtis Hotel's “Lloyd and Harry Package.”
Based in Denver, The Curtis is known for its over-the-top themed rooms (Star Trek, Jimmy Buffett, Talladega Nights). This experience is cut from the same absurdist cloth. For a whopping $10K, The Curtis will:
- Put you up for two nights in its Corner King Deluxe Room
- Gift you two pairs of Icelandic Nomadic 95 Skis (with custom Denver skyline art)
- Rent you a moped to drive around the Mile High City
- Fly you by private jet to Aspen
- Pay for two single-day lift tickets on Aspen mountain
... and a whole lot more. Including our personal favorite — powder blue and orange tuxedos, with matching top hats.
For more information on booking the package, head here.
Image from IMDB