If you’re going to go to Vegas, you should do it the right way.
This is the right way: The Cromwell, the new luxury casino (Remember Bill’s? They killed Bill’s.) taking reservations now for Memorial Day weekend.
188 rooms. 40,000 square feet of gambling. Restaurant by Giada De Laurentiis. Day and nightlife venues by Victor Drai. Your plan:
1. Check in.
2. Get your gambling out at one of the 66 tables while you’re still of sound mind and body. The cocktail waitresses serve tasty beverages from the Mixology 101 guys.
3. Slip into trunks and hit Vegas’s first rooftop pool and nightclub from nightlife godfather Victor Drai. Eleven stories up, overlooking the Strip. VIP Cabanas have private hot tubs and complimentary Mophie chargers.
4. Back to your room. Enjoy the full-length mirror in the shower.
5. Hit the newly opened Brooklyn Bowl, two blocks away.
6. More gambling, this time in the Abbey, the Cromwell’s reserve gaming salon.
7. Back to the rooftop, where Drai's transforms into a nightclub with more untz untz and synchronized LEDs than Coachella. At midnight, stadium-level fireworks detonate.
8. 6:00 AM: Take the elevator to Drai's Afterhours.
9. 11:00 AM: Get an Italian-style dim sum brunch at GIADA, a restaurant by celeb chef Giada De Laurentiis. It's on the second floor, overlooking the Bellagio’s fountains.