We’ve all got some traveling to do before year’s end.
Holidays. Unused vacation days. Get-the-hell-somewhere-warmer days.
But before you skedaddle, you’ll wanna hit Notre in Andersonville. They open today.
Inside: A dark, modern aesthetic with first-class labels, all curated by the most friendly style savants you’ll ever meet.
On our packing list:
1. Rogue Territory Jumper Shirt - Because chambray breaks into all kinds of comfortable. Handmade in L.A.
2. Steven Alan Double Pocket Shirt - Heavy duty wool shirt jacket. Practical, versatile, reliable.
3. Common Projects Sneakers - Minimalist leather sneakers by way of Italy. Molto bello.
4. Wings+Horns Westpoint Chino - Classic military-inspired chinos with an updated slim fit.
5. Mr. Gray Socks - It’s all about the details. These Mr. Gray socks add a subtle pop of pattern to any outfit.
6. Collective Quarterly - Our favorite new travel glossy heads to Absaroka for its second issue. Will incite wanderlust.
7. Makr Notebook - From the leathersmiths at Makr, a useful travel accessory that never runs out of battery.
8. Filson Duffle Bag - Filson’s bags are built to last a lifetime. This medium duffle is sizable but small enough for the overhead.
9. Malin+Goetz Travel Kit - Everything you need to stay fresh on the road. And TSA-friendly.
Safe travels, sir.
Main Photo: Christopher Leh/J.A. Sutherland