Women love a Southern gentleman.
Charming. Civil. Old-fashioned.
Impossible to imitate (also debatable if you actually want to imitate). But at least you can look the part.
Do so here: Billy Reid, the menswear outfit crafting quality threads with a Southern pedigree for the rugged gentry, opening its first Chicago location today in the West Loop.
You should go directly.
So we hit up their stock and found the pieces you need right now to get a jump on fall. Southerly drawl not required.
1. Anthony Belt: A smart leather belt with a touch of suede
2. Holt Shirt in Navy Chambray Jacquard: Clean, tailored button-up with a subtle jacquard pattern
3. Cohen Selvedge Chino: A hard-wearing pant cut from Japanese twill and sewn right here in the U. S. of A.
4. Indianola Chukka Boot: Cordovan leather. Handmade in Italy. Leather sole.
5. Twisted Yarn Scarf: Cozy scarf with a contrast weave to add some interest
6. Larson Jacket: A dapper unstructured blazer done up in a textured linen/wool blend
7. Olive Briefcase: Calfskin-tanned briefcase with brass hardware. Handmade in Tennessee.
8. Red Navy Boot Sock: 100% organic cotton. Red for a pop of color.