This Saturday (June 4th) is National Trails Day.
And while the integrity of said holiday is up for debate, its intentions are not. These are months for going outside — do not waste them.
Whether you’re glamping, renting an RV or going full John Muir is your call. What we can offer is a treasure trove of recently compiled how-tos and where-tos to help you start your search.
- A physics-defying tent you can hang from ledges, trees and cliffs
- “Roughing it” with helicopters, spas and cocktails
- Five National Parks that fly under the radar, and five with opulent onsite lodges
- Six adult camps where you can relive the summer of your childhood
- Five ways to cook over an open flame
- Need a fishing or hunting guide? Here’s how to pick an ace.
- Gear? Try portable microwaves, all-terrain coolers, floating tents and a portable battery that can power a Tesla (along with some more practical wares).
See you out there.