Looking for Great Men’s Clothing Sales? These 6 Sites Have You Covered.
The days of sifting through discount racks is over.
Sifting through the virtual ones, however, takes almost as much patience. Fortunately, there’s Heddels, an online clothing resource (formerly known as Rawr Denim) that offers a couple of interactive features that will appeal to the practical clotheshorse in all of us.
One is a Sale Finder Shortlist, a rundown of all the day’s best deals and a shortcut to clothing brands and their sales/clearance sections.
For a less curated search, Sale Finder offers a comprehensive menu of brands, stores, locations and discounts that can select, target and cross-reference. For example, on Friday morning, there were 2268 sales total. We selected Converse, no particular store, USA for location and (holding down the shift key) a range of 1-50% on discounts. The site came back with eight sales.
It’s certainly a good resource, although it leaves out deals at major shopping portals (Macy’s, Amazon, etc.).
If you’re looking for other clothing deals, we suggest the following sites and features:
- Kind of a Big Deal: InsideHook’s own weekday sales/new product roundup.
- The Strategist: New York magazine has a dedicated style section within their product guide.
- The Inventory: Gizmodo Media’s deals and products vertical, which curates a decent amount of mainstream fashion deals.
- Dappered: Another style site that oscillates between high fashion and everyday wear, with a great sales roundup every Monday and Thursday.
- The Bargainist: A solid resource for sales on mainstream apparel — think Gap, Nordstrom, etc.