When we were kids, we were promised the future would have flying cars and jetpacks.
That hasn’t happened. But we got a close second: on-demand delivery for everything.
Postmates works by using couriers who pick up groceries, liquor, home and office supplies, meals from restaurants — regardless of whether they offer delivery or not.
Herein, five things to do immediately:
- Steaks. From Butcher & Larder, straight to your grill.
- Grab your office buds lunch from Eataly. Neopolitan pizza for all!
- Check the beer selection at DryHop. Order a growler or two.
- Better yet, raid the primo selection at West Lakeview Liquors.
- And groceries. Whole Foods. Trader Joe’s. Get it done.
If you need something sent or picked up, Postmates does that, too. Delivery fees start at $5 (but those are waived till the end of March).
Could’ve really used this during the vortex, eh?
This article was featured in the InsideHook Chicago newsletter. Sign up now for more from the Windy City.
Suggested for you