Anything delivered on-demand, via Postmates
When we were kids, we were promised the future would have flying cars and jetpacks.
That hasn’t happened. But we got a close second: on-demand delivery for everything.
Postmates works by using couriers who pick up groceries, liquor, home and office supplies, meals from restaurants — regardless of whether they offer delivery or not.
Herein, five things to do immediately:
- Steaks. From Butcher & Larder, straight to your grill.
- Grab your office buds lunch from Eataly. Neopolitan pizza for all!
- Check the beer selection at DryHop. Order a growler or two.
- Better yet, raid the primo selection at West Lakeview Liquors.
- And groceries. Whole Foods. Trader Joe’s. Get it done.
If you need something sent or picked up, Postmates does that, too. Delivery fees start at $5 (but those are waived till the end of March).
Could’ve really used this during the vortex, eh?