“A place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instictively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I’m talking about a little place called Aspen.”
That’s Lloyd Christmas (Jim Carrey) convincing Harry Dunne (Jeff Daniels) to head to Colorado in Dumb and Dumber. Daniels deadpans: “I don’t know Lloyd, the French are assholes.”
They do make it to Aspen, of course, and the rest of their Quixotic adventure is now cinematic lore. And now it’s a trip you can recreate, plus a few extra luxurious amenities, courtesy The Curtis Hotel’s “Lloyd and Harry Package.”
Based in Denver, The Curtis is known for its over-the-top themed rooms (Star Trek, Jimmy Buffett, Talladega Nights). This experience is cut from the same absurdist cloth. For a whopping $10K, The Curtis will:
- Put you up for two nights in its Corner King Deluxe Room
- Gift you two pairs of Icelandic Nomadic 95 Skis (with custom Denver skyline art)
- Rent you a moped to drive around the Mile High City
- Fly you by private jet to Aspen
- Pay for two single-day lift tickets on Aspen mountain
… and a whole lot more. Including our personal favorite — powder blue and orange tuxedos, with matching top hats.
For more information on booking the package, head here.
Image from IMDB
This article was featured in the InsideHook newsletter. Sign up now.