Chances are, since you live in this decade and stuff, you own devices that need a USB port to charge.
But since your home likely predates this decade, it probably lacks wall outlets to charge said devices.
You can remedy this in five easy steps in less than five minutes:
- Purchase an outlet cover from SnapPower for $20
- After it arrives, turn off the power before installing
- Unscrew the old outlet cover using a flat-head screwdriver
- Install the SnapPower cover and tighten the screw
- Crack a beer and give yourself a pat on the back
The covers — which also feature standard electric plug ports — are designed so there’s no wiring involved and the company offers discounts on the chargers if you buy in bulk.
Don’t forget #2, Bob Vila.
Via The Verge