– 2 scoops vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream – .75 oz. Mint Honey Syrup (or Woodford Reserve Mint Simple Syrup) – 1.5 oz. Woodford Reserve Bourbon – Q Kola – Dark Chocolate for garnish Scoop ice cream in tall glass. Pour syrup and bourbon over ice cream. Top with Q Kola. Garnish with a paper straw, large sprig of fresh mint and grated dark chocolate.
– 2-3 Scoops of Talenti Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream – 1.5 oz of Starward Two Fold Whisky – 3 oz of whole milk – 0.5 oz. Amontillado Sherry – 2 pieces of Valrhona Dark Chocolate – 1-2 ice cubes Add all ingredients to a blender for a couple seconds. Serve in a chilled pint glass with fresh raspberries, shaved dark and white chocolate over the milkshake.
– 1 oz coffee liqueur (Kahlua works well) – .5 oz vodka – 1 oz chocolate syrup – 1 spoon of peanut or almond butter – 9 oz vanilla ice cream Add the spirits and chocolate sauce to the blender. Add three scoops of vanilla ice cream (about 9 oz). Blend on low speed. When it starts to become smooth, add the peanut butter (we use Reese’s peanut sauce, but any peanut or almond butter will work). Pour into a 12-oz. glass, and top with whipped cream and toppings, such as Reese’s Pieces, crushed peanuts or a mini Peanut butter cup. Extra credit for a cherry.
– 1 scoop of quality ice cream – 1.5 oz. Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur Take a generous scoop of ice cream (your choice of flavor) and drop into a dessert cocktail glass. Pour Mr Black over the top and wait for the ice cream to slowly drizzle into the liquid. Generously sprinkle your choice of crunchy garnish.
– 8 oz. vanilla ice cream – 1 oz. whole milk – 1 oz. Garrison Brothers bourbon (or any bourbon of your choice) – .5 tbsp dark brown sugar – 1 oz. salted caramel sauce – Whipped cream: Add a splash of bourbon if making your own whipped cream – Garnish: Mini bourbon caramel apple pie