– 2 oz Starward Whiskey – 0.25 oz Allspice Dram – 0.75 oz Honey Syrup – 0.25 oz Lemon Juice – Splash of ginger syrup
– Combine ingredients, add 4 oz of hot water.
– 1 oz jasmine-infused Suntory Toki Whisky* – 0.5 oz Pineau De Charentes – 0.5 oz ginger syrup – 0.5 oz honey syrup – 0.5 oz lemon juice – Hot jasmine tea – Garnish: orange wheel and dried jasmine flowers
1. * For the jasmine-infused whisky: Combine the 2 cups of loose-leaf Jasmine Tea and 1 liter of Suntory Toki Whisky in a sterile container for 24 hours. Then, strain the tea from the whiskey into a bottle for use. 2. Place all ingredients in the mug, finishing with hot jasmine tea. Place an orange wheel flat on top and sprinkle with crushed dried jasmine flowers.
– 2 oz gin – 1 oz mint-rosemary syrup* – 2 oz green tea reduction** – 1 oz lime juice
1. *For the mint-rosemary syrup: Take 10 mint leaves and 4 rosemary pieces, 3 bags of green tea, and 10 oz each of water and sugar and boil for 15 minutes. Strain and cool. 2. **For the green tea reduction: Combine 3 bags of green tea and 10 oz of water. Boil until half the liquid evaporates. 3. Mix gin, syrup, tea reduction and lime into a pot and heat to desired serving temperature (be careful not to let it boil).