You may not have seen a recent episode of The Bachelorette in which our titular heroine embarked on a sweaty session of erotic yoga.
Yeah, that's a thing. A thing your lady will like.
Below, an erotic yoga primer — plus every great thing you should do over the next three days.
1. Look, all we're saying is, one sweaty session propelled a guy with the personality of an otter into the final rounds of your girlfriend's favorite show. That’s the power of erotic yoga. Sign up for a private session with Twist here; we advise that for newbies over the Wednesday group classes, unless you’re up for a shared adventure.
2. If you do one good thing for your stomach this weekend, get up to Napa for a Hog Island heirloom tomato salad (exquisite) and some barbecued oysters. There is no finer summer meal.
3. If you do one great thing for your state of mind this weekend, you’ll be taking a trip down SoMa way for the California Rum Festival. Go for the grand tasting; stay for the “tiki flair.”
4. Speaking of grand tastings, it’s not too late to buy tickets for Eat Drink SF. Give in to the madness.
5. Celebrate the man with the National Parks plan with a walk celebrating both the Park System’s 100 birthday and archetypal conservationist John Muir at the woods named for him. Members only, but why wouldn’t you want to be a member of the Parks Conservancy?
6. Go check out the newly remodel BAMPFA, which is showing some of our favorite artists — Shirin Neshat, Sophie Calle, Gordon Matta-Clark — as part of its exhibition of new acquisitions.
And this weekend’s hike? Park in Mill Valley. Up the Dipsea steps, down the Dipsea hill, continue on to Stinson Beach or just settle in for lunch at the park concession under the redwoods. Not great for views (until you get to John Muir’s woods) but tons of cardio and no parking nightmares.