Big books of boobs and butts. Artful nudes a la Helmut Newton. The collected works of Michaelangelo. The Taschen catalogue is as varied as it is expansive. Also, it’s expensive.
However, the legendary art book publisher is holding its semiannual warehouse sale, starting today through Sunday (1/25 - 1/28), with discounts ranging from 30-75%.
Now’s your chance to snag that book you’ve had your eye on. Or, here’s a thought: buy a couple now, and the next time you need to gift something, you’ve got some tasteful tomes ready to deploy.
A few we have our eye on:
- The iconic Helmut Newton SUMO, now in XL format
- This book on creative cabin architecture
- Salvador Dali's newly reprinted Surrealist cookbook
- This extra-lush compendium of pin-up girl culture
- And a sterling tribute to the late, great David Bowie
Somebody you know will surely dig one of these, maybe even your paramore (Happy Valentine’s Day!).
Or, y'know, you can just keep them for yourself.