By this hour, you’ve already been inundated with 30% off these and buy one, get one free of those. There are deals out there. But there are scams, too.
Quick advice: Avoid physical stores. Then, peruse our guide. We’ve tailored our list to brands we like and unusually good deals. Vacations, outerwear, shoes … even cookies. Marshawn Lynch somehow makes an appearance. So does a quote four-diamond resort.
Oh, and Patagonia, who win the day with a one-of-a-kind deal that truly embodies the “giving” part of the season.
Shop smart. Shop lazy. Shop today and be done with it.
- Gilt: Up to 80% off designer brandslike Jimmy Choo, Cosabella, Australia Luxe, Moncler, Schutz, Tod's, Paul Smith, Jacadi Kids, Nespresso and Dyson (sales launch at 8 AM and Noon ET). Additional sales Saturday, Sunday and Cyber Monday.
- Ted Baker: Through Monday they’re offering up to 50% off in-store and online.
- Todd Snyder: Use code HOLIDAY30 to get 30% off one of our menswear favorites through Monday.
- Twillory: Through Cyber Monday, the no-iron shirt experts are offering two shirts for $89 (code: SAVE2), four shirts for $169 (code: SAVE4), five shirts for $199 (code: SAVE5) and free shipping/returns.
- East Dane: 15-25% off with the code GOBIG16 through Monday.
- Billy Reid: Take 25% off all full price items in-store and online today only.
- Spring: Recieve a 20% discount (up to $50 worth) site-wide from 7am EST - 11:59pm PST on Friday and 12:00 PM EST - 11:59 PM PST on Monday.
- American Trench: 15% off site-wide with code CRAZYWEEKEND through Monday.
- Buck Mason: 10% off site-wide with code HOLIDAY10 through Monday.
- NAADAM: 40% off site-wide with code BFCM40 from Friday-Monday, with free returns and gift wrapping. The discount code unlocks a $20 credit to Cleanly, dry cleaning service with every purchase through 12/31.
- Alpha Industries: Chances to win free jackets, helmet bags, patches and discounts up to 50% off.
- Alternative Apparel: Black Friday 40% off site-wide with the code THANKS40. Cyber Monday 50% off site-wide CYBER50.
- Frank & Oak: 35% off all regular-priced items on menswear and womenswear through Sunday at 11 a.m.
- Mavi: 30% off on Black Friday with the code BLACKFRIDAY and 30% off sitewide Cyber Monday with the code CYBER.
- JackThreads: 25-30% off entire site on Black Friday, 30% off on Cyber Monday.
- Rhone: Our favorite athletic apparel has 10-30% discounts and $10-$30 gift cards depending on how much you spend.
- Grayers: Black Friday is 25% off the site with code GRAVY. Cyber Monday is 25% off the site with code CYBER.
- Tommy John: 20% off site-wide on orders over $100, Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Plus free 3-day shipping on orders over $50.
- Nau: Retail stores will be running 25% off all full-price items Friday through Monday. The online store picks up on that promotion starting Cyber Monday.
- Mott & Bow: Deals 10-30% off our favorite denim company with the code BlackFriday. 15% off site-wide on Monday, no minimum.
- MVMT: Beginning Nov. 23 through the 29, save up to 20 percent on watches and get free worldwide shipping and returns on all orders over $50.
- Nomad: Up to 65% off these handsome smartphone accessories through Monday.
- RAEN: With the purchase of any regular priced frame customers will be able to select a free frame from our Get One Free selection. Through Monday.
- Frameri: On Black Friday, get a free pair of black frames with any purchase using the code BLACKMAGIC. On Cyber Monday, buy one complete pair and get one free.
- The Tie Bar: On Friday, get free shipping with the purchase of $20 or more and a free pair of socks with the purchase of $40 or more. On Monday, get free shipping with any order and a free 3-pack of socks with a purchase of $30 or more.
- Bombas: Socks (everyone needs socks) are 20% off through 11/30. Code is HOLIDAY20.
- Oliberté: 30% off site-wide, including previously marked-down items (up to 70% off), through midnight Sunday.
- Cole Haan: Beginning 11/22 and through 11/26, get 50% off select Grand and boot styles & 30% off additional styles. Beginning 11/27 - 11/28, enjoy 40% your entire purchase.
- Native: 20-50% off select styles from Friday until Monday.
- M. Gemi: On Cyber Monday everyone gets access to some $50 off sales. But if you sign up for their email list or stop by the New York pop-up, you can shop the sale early starting on Friday.
- Greats: The Beast Mode™ 3.0 sneakers will be available on Black Friday at 12 PM ET.
- Puntacana Resort & Club: Every wanted to visit the Dominican Republic? Get $100/night stays for September 2017.
- The Landings Resort and Spa: The AAA Four-Diamond all-suite St. Lucia beach resort is offering 50% off all room rates for travel between January 3 and April 20, 2017.
- Necker Island: Save up to $2,000 a night on stays at Richard Branson’s private Caribbean island retreat.
- Aruba Resort and Casino: Save 36% on their adult-exclusive getaway.
- Kimpton Hotels: Get up to 30% off and they’ll donate $5 per night to the Trevor Project.
- Huckberry: Huckberry is having a ton of gear and apparel sales, including up to 50% off on some of our favorite brands such as Iron & Resin, Faherty and United by Blue. Cyber Monday also has free shipping site-wide plus a ton of other discounts.
- ONA: 25% off all bags and accessories from Friday to Monday.
- Filson: Spend $300 and receive a $50 gift card. Spend $500 and receive an $100 gift card as well as free shipping, free gift wrapping and free embossing on leather products. Now ‘til Monday.
- SteamLine Luggage: Offering 20% off almost everything from Friday to Monday.
- Exley: Great outerwear, 20% off through Monday.
- Winter Session: Bags 20% off site-wide with code SHOPSMALL. Promo runs Saturday through Monday.
- Aether: 20% off all orders over $250 until midnight on Monday.
- TRNDlabs: Drone sales! Their SKEYE Hexa model is knocked down to $34 from $59 and the SKEYE Nano 2 FPV is $99 instead of $129. 20% off everything else Friday to Monday.
- Handy: Interesting one here. The on-demand platform for home cleaning and services is paying all of its pros 50% more than the normal payment (regardless of when the services are performed) if purchased on Friday.
- Mrs. Fields: The cookie company is giving 24% off for all 24 hours of Black Friday with code COOKIE24. But on Cyber Monday they’ve got 25% with code FIELDS25.
- Caskers: Their lowest prices ever on various top shelf hooch including Glenlivet, Chivas Regal, Aberlour and more. Friday only.
- Scent Trunk: One month of perfume free to anyone who purchases S&H for a Fit Kit, Friday through Monday.
- Third Man Records: Starting today, Jack White’s record label is offering a number of cool reissues and new vinyl releases, including a black wax version of The White Stripes’ double LP Get Behind Me Satan.
- Crane & Canopy: The luxury bedding company is offering 20% off its entire site including all bedding, duvet covers and bath towels starting Friday, ending Monday at 11:59 p.m. PT using the code THANKS at checkout.
- Baxter of California: This 25% off site-wide sale for one of our favorite grooming brands has been happening all week, and continues through Monday.
- Shinola: The Detroit company launches their Special Edition All Black Collection today, an assortment of signature all-black Shinola products including a wall clock, power cords, turntable, watch, pocket knife and — our favorite — tandem bicycle.
- Authenticity 50: 5% off orders over $100 with code USAMADE5, 10% off orders over $200 with code USAMADE10 and 15% off orders over $300 with code USAMADE15. Promo runs Friday through Monday.
- Drinkmate: The superior take on Sodastream (it carbonates everything) will be $20 off the current list price on Amazon on Black Friday.
The Holy Grail
1. Patagonia: The company will give 100% of global sales from retail stores and Patagonia.com to support grassroots environmental organizations. Nice.