Your 90-Second Summer Camping Guide
Your 90-second summer camping guide
This Saturday (June 4th) is National Trails Day.
And while the integrity of said holiday is up for debate, its intentions are not. These are months for going outside — do not waste them.
Whether you’re glamping, renting an RV or going full John Muir is your call. What we can offer is a treasure trove of recently compiled how-tos and where-tos to help you start your search.
- A physics-defying tent you can hang from ledges, trees and cliffs
- “Roughing it” with helicopters, spas and cocktails
- Five National Parks that fly under the radar, and five with opulent onsite lodges
- Six adult camps where you can relive the summer of your childhood
- Five ways to cook over an open flame
- Need a fishing or hunting guide? Here’s how to pick an ace.
- Gear? Try portable microwaves, all-terrain coolers, floating tents and a portable battery that can power a Tesla (along with some more practical wares).
See you out there.
See the world from your inbox.
Sign up for The Journey, our Travel newsletter.