Deal: Save Up to 50% on These Retro Nike Air Tailwind 79s
Plus deals from Abercrombie, J.Crew, Ray-Ban, AeroGarden and more
Please note: If you buy through the links in this article, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits.
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
Originally debuting at the 1979 Honolulu Marathon, the Air Tailwind 79 is its predecessor reimagined, but now into an everyday-wear sneaker. Featuring the same construction and square-nubbed tread as the initial iteration, the Air Tailwind 79 comes in three colorways, two of which are currently on sale for as much as 50% off.
J.Crew Rugged Wool Cable-Knit Sweater
This handsome merino number from J.Crew is 28% off right now, just in time for sweater szn.
All-Clad HA1 Nonstick Set of 3 Skillets
Save $85 on this All-Clad set of three nonstick skillets today.
More sales of note:
- Abercrombie: Take up to 25% off select styles, plus an extra 15% off almost everything.
- AeroGarden: Save up to 40% on garden deals.
- Clarks: Save 20% on select styles using code FALL20.
- Industry West: Save 15% on outdoor furniture and decor.
- Ray-Ban: Save up to 50% on select styles.
- Coach Outlet: Save 70% on clearance.
- Brooks Brothers: Save up to 70% on sale styles.
Sign up for more daily deals and recommendations from InsideHook's, The Goods, delivered straight to your inbox.
Suggested for you