SF’s Outbound Collective Just Launched a Marketplace for Adventures
Expect paradigm-shifting trips to all corners of the planet
So where do you want to go on vacation?
We have MLK and President’s Day week/weekends coming up. Spring break. Memorial Day. And then the whole expanse of summer just around the corner.
To fill those vacation days, navigate right over to the new “travel marketplace” from SF’s Outbound Collective: it’s basically a one-stop shop for highly exciting adventure tours up and down the West Coast and around the globe. The trips come courtesy of partners like MT Sobek, Yogascapes, CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures and more, a veritable who’s who of the most storied and knowledgeable adventure operators in the game.
Slideshow (5 images)
Basically they all look amazing. If it’s us, we’re headed to:
- A mid-winter photo trip to Norway’s Lofoten Islands, with sessions in drone photography and shooting the Northern Lights
- Trekking past glaciers (with camels!) on a 24-day exploration of western Mongolia’s Atlai Mountains
- A two-week hiking tour of Patagonia, through both Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park and Argentina’s Los Glaciares National Park
- A cycling trip across the totality of the Balkans, starting in Macedonia and wending through Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia
- And then a six-day yoga and culture tour of Havana.
Of course, if you’re looking to stay closer to home, they’ve got plenty of options at state and national parks throughout the country, and especially in the west. We also recently talked to Outbound Collective founder Brian Heifferon on his favorite campground. Bonus: it’s basically within city limits — no passports, just fare for the ferry.
Take a look, plan a trip and start counting down the days.
Images from The Outbound Collective
See the world from your inbox.
Sign up for The Journey, our Travel newsletter.