Kind of a Big Deal: July 3rd
The best Fourth of July sales: REI, Wolverine and more
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
Anker PowerWave 7.5 Pad
A wireless charger (with a Quick Charge 3.0 adapter) that’s 30% faster than its competitors, has a larger charging surface, works through protective cases and works with both iPhones and Samsungs. Now $31.99 (a 60% savings). You can also pick up a smaller, not-as-fast version by for just $8.
Wolverine Heritage Outlet
Maybe it’s not boot weather yet, but a man can dream about cooler temps. This flash sale offers up to 40% off select 1000 Mile styles, including suede boots, oxfords and slip-ons.
You won’t get it in time for Fourth of July, but we highly recommend you pick up these cooling towels/headband combos for the long, hot summer ahead. Just $19.99 (and there are plenty of non-Stars and Stripes options, too).
July 4th sales of note:
- Backcountry: Up to 40% off various outdoor gear.
- Crane and Canopy: 15% off bedding, sheets, pillows and more with the code STRIPES (on orders of $200+).
- J.Crew Factory: 50% off everything, up to 70% off certain “Lucky Star” deals and an extra 15% off with the code SUPERSTAR.
- North & Mark: 30% off all outerwear styles with the code
- REI: Up to 40% off regular and clearance items.
- Uniqlo: Bunch of deals here, including two polos for $29.90 and $10 off pants when you buy two pair.
- Vince Camuto: Take an extra 30% off sale styles with the code JULY4SALE.
Nota bene: If you buy through these links, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits on some items