Kind of a Big Deal: January 26th
Today’s best deals: Cashmere scarves, art books, 4K TVs
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
Triple Aught Design
Currently 10% off, this gear is made from top-grade, military-spec fabrics, that still looks pretty damn good out on the streets.
Royal Speyside Cashmere Scarves
Spun-dyed and woven from 100% cashmere, these Scotland-made scarves come in 21 different patterns (and three different sizes). Through Sunday on Massdrop, just $49.99, down from $130. (H/t Dappered)
- Aldo: Up to 70% off select sale styles of footwear.
- Amazon: A slew of TCL’s 4K TVs are on sale, including a 55-inch model for $370 (38% off).
- Life After Denim: The company’s LAD StudioCollection is running a
flash sale promotion with 20% off. Use the code: LADSTUDIO20 (good through Sunday).
- DSW: Great dress shoes at $10 off (when you spend $49), $20 ($99) and $60 ($199).
- Sears: The one thing this retailer does right? Tools. And you can get hundrres of Craftsman tools for up to 50% off.
Nota bene: If you buy through these links, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits on some items