Kind of a Big Deal: January 19th
Today in deals: Journelle, merino cardigans, winter boots
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
Askov Finlayson x Target
Two legendary but very different Minnesota retailers collaborate on this new line of “North” apparel, adventure gear and home goods. Can’t go wrong with a good-looking $25 French terry sweatshirt.
Danner 600 Endurowave
These new boots from Danner weave hi-tech materials into traditional styling to create something that’s both classic and modern. Currently 10% off.
- Expedia: Book a hotel/airfare package in some cities and get the flight for free.
- Journelle: Big lingerie sale (50% off and up on bras, thongs and robes). Valentine’s Day coming up. Shopping together sounds fun now, doesn’t it?
- Houzz: Need a new piece to really tie the room together? The home furnishing marketplace has a pretty expansive rug sale going on, with pieces going for up to 75% off.
- Macy’s: The Men’s Private Event sale offers an extra 25% off with the code STYLE.
- Rockport: An extra 25% off sale styles with the code EXTRA25.
Nota bene: If you buy through these links, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits on some items
This article was featured in the InsideHook newsletter. Sign up now.
Suggested for you