Kind of a Big Deal: February 25th
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
Our favorite men’s grooming site just gave out their product awards for 2019 for assorted soaps, moisturizers, face washes and colognes … and all the winners are 20% off with the code AWARD. More on each item here.
Spring cleaning is, well, not almost here, but let’s prep! Rakuten has several cordless vacuums from Dyson for sale at ridiculous prices, like a refurbished V6 for $190 (down from $600) and the Top Dog Handheld ($110, down from $230).
A good-looking water-resistant parka at over 60% off? Sure. But the Norrland has some bonus features that make the preorder wait (they ship in August) worth it: beyond an array of hidden and dedicated pockets for each of your devices, it features a detachable fur and hood, an attached keychain/flashlight/whistle, a power bank and built-in wifi.
Sales of note:
- Brooks Brothers: Take 50% off sport coats and merino sweaters. Sale ends today.
- Timex: A whopping 11 versions of the 40mm Expedition Scout watch are on sale at Amazon for $40 or less.
- Bonobos: Take an extra 50% off all final sale items.
- eufy: The RoboVac 330 is $90 off through end of day.
- Sonos: The PLAY:1 is just $120 today at Woot.
Photos: (Top to bottom) Norrland Parka; Birchbox; Rakuten; Norrland Parka
Nota bene: If you buy through the links in this article, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits.
The Best Stuff on the Internet, Curated