Kind of a Big Deal: December 26th
Today in sales: Wireless chargers, Nordstrom, Nike and more
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
The retailer’s Half-Yearly Sale begins today and lasts through January 2nd. It’s a pretty broad sale, encompassing shoes, clothes, bags, accessories and grooming supplies. And footwear — can’t really go wrong with these savings on Cole Haan hiker boots and Chukkas (including a few Nordstrom exclusive styles).
Pluto Wireless Portable Power Bank
A sleek, minimalist charger for your Qi-enabled devices with some cool little tricks. Encased in an aluminum body with a wool-blend cover, you can actually charge two devices at once here (one wired, one wireless), and if you charge your phone while the Pluto is plugged in, the charge will first go toward your Samsung or Apple device over the charger itself. Currently 50% off, shipping in May.
“Selected” footwear, clothing and gear is on sale via Nordstrom Rack through Saturday, with sales up to 67% off (though most items are in the 25-35% off range).
Sales of note:
- Bloomingdales: Through January 6th, save up to 75% on hundreds of items during the retailer’s After-Christmas Sale.
- Everlane: The direct-to-consumer brand is hosting one of their “Choose What You Pay” event (which is really just sales up to 40% off).
- Best Made: For Boxing Day, take up to 40% off select items.
- BioLite: As part of a flash sale, you can get 15% off items (today only).
- Kindle: Take up to 80% off a selection of New York Times bestsellers.
Photos: (Top to bottom) Pluto; Nordstrom; Pluto; Nike
Nota bene: If you buy through the links in this article, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits.
The Best Stuff on the Internet, Curated