Kind of a Big Deal: March 6th
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
A flash sale on hundreds of clothing items nets you an extra 30% off sale items with the code HURRY30. So jeans for $20, t-shirts for five and a lot of jackets that are under three figures for the first time. Ends Thursday.
Apple Watch Series 3
B&H has an array of Apple’s GPS + Cellular models at $259 and up, or up to hundreds of dollars off the original retail price (and seemingly the lowest price we could find on some of the models). Water resistant, GPS, Siri integration, the usual activity/heart rate monitor … if you’re fine not having the latest model, this may be the smartwatch deal of the year.
Minimalist and well-designed organization for your home, built and designed in Japan. It’s up to 15% off these “clutter-slaying” accent tables tables, coffee tables and kitchen racks. We particularly dig the Tower Rolling Slim Storage Cart, a portable solution for any tiny NYC kitchen.
Others sales of note:
- AmazonFresh Coffee: Yeah, Amazon’s got their own in-house, decently-reviewed brand of coffee, and it’s just $15-$20 for three 12 oz. bags of ground beans … or $3 less if you clip the coupon, meaning you’re getting coffee for about $4-$5/bag.
- Snow Peak: It’s 50% off fall and winter items.
- Amazon: The company’s in-house Buttoned Down clothing line for men is up to 50% off as part of a Gold Box deal.
- Apple 12″ MacBook (Mid 2017, Gold): Normally $1300, today B&H has this laptop on sale for just $799.
- Home Depot: SAve up to 45% off select outdoor power equipment.
Photos: (Top to bottom) Huckberry; B&H; Levi’s; Huckberry
Nota bene: If you buy through the links in this article, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits.
The Best Stuff on the Internet, Curated