Kind of a Big Deal: January 30th
Today in deals: Big screen TVs, premium beef, colorful socks
Welcome to Kind of a Big Deal, a daily roundup of great sales on the brands and items you love (tech, shoes, style, travel, etc.), as well as great new products. Please note: Deals are subject to change at the whim of the merchants mentioned.
Nearly 20 big screen televisions (65″-75″) are on sale for the same —or even cheaper — prices as the company’s Black Friday sale.
A pair of annoucements: It’s 40% off select styles during the colorful sock company’s winter sale. As well, the company on Tuesday launches a collaboration with Keith Haring’s estate, using some of the artist’s most iconic artwork on three different pairs of socks (available separately or in a collectable designer box, see above).
Snake River Farms Beef
Get ready for the Super Bowl with 50% off after you mix and match six or more products. Use code PICK6.
A few more sales:
- Bonobos: An extra 50% off all final sale items. Use the code ITSOVER.
- Brooks Brothers: It’s four clearance shirts for $199 and up to 70% off a bevy of clearance items.
- MR PORTER: Get an extra 20% off sale items at checkout. We really like this Freeman’s Sporting Club wool-blend jacket.
- SeaVees: All seasonal footwear (think fall, not winter) is $40.
- Suitsupply: Not a sale, but you can now pre-order your spring suits
Nota bene: If you buy through these links, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits on some items
This article was featured in the InsideHook newsletter. Sign up now.
Suggested for you